FASESA is an independent academy that specializes in creating innovative and cutting-edge solutions that advance Space Exploration & Literacy in the Curriculum (Bringing Space to the classroom as a gateway to STEM), drive systemic change while promoting organizational success. To empower and equip all African students to be catalysts in the field of Space Exploration, and encourage them to break through systematic barriers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics STEM.
To educate all students and empower them to expand their opportunities to enrich our community through science and technology. To give the African students an opportunity to broaden their future, and career possibilities in the space sector. Make them understand that the Space sector is not only dedicated to becoming an astronaut! The impressive development of Space Applications gives immense opportunities to those who study IT, Agronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Geography, Medicine, Law, Management, Communications, Electronics, Physics and so on.
- Our future African space explores academy will empower the students with educational experiences that develop responsible citizens.
- Future African space explores academy employees form a passionate learning family committed to professional growth of the student. A diverse and involved community positively impacts our students.
- We will create experiences that foster collaboration, communication, curiosity, and contextual learning prepare students for STEM careers.
- Each student holds unique value and infinite promise.
Strategic Goal Statements
- Optimize academic achievement for all students.
- Increase the Space Exploration awareness and involvement of families and community in the success of students.
- Hire develop and retain exemplary employees.
- Ensure effective operations driven by quality processes.